Syrup Waffles (or Stroopwafels) are made in Holland. You’ve probably seen them while you were there or seen them here in the Dutch specialty stores. Our stroopwafel bakers are the professional irons that are used in Holland today. We import them regularly and that’s how we are able to offer sharp prices.
They will come as a complete set with the tools, recipes and even the packaging bags.
- heavy duty plate
- stainless steel casing
- thermostat 0C – 300C
- temperature status indicator light
- 110 Volt/1.8kW
- *NEW* 220 Volt available -limited quantities-
- 310 x 340 x 250 mm
This commercial machine is used at Dutch markets where they make fresh warm “jumbo” stroopwafels. You can bake 4 regular waffles at a time and approx. capacity: 200 stroopwafels/hour (depends how good you are)
NEW! Now comes as a complete package for first time buyers. Included with this stroopwafel iron is:
- Dutch Stroopwafel Iron
- Portioning Scoop ($15 Value)
- Spatula for Slicing ($7.50 Value)
- Cookie Cutter Stainless Steel ($20.00Value)
- Syrup Applicator ($4.50 Value)
- Packaging Bags
- Recipe for Dough using North American ingredients. All available at your local grocery store. NO NEED FOR PREMIXES.
- Recipe for Syrup (Grandma’s recipe, priceless)
What is NOT included:
- Thick bottom Pot for Syrup Preparation
- Home Style Heating Element to keep syrup hot
- Cutting Board
$1,549.95 NOW $724.95 !
110 VOLTS SOLD OUT.
4X220VOLT MACHINES LEFT
We now also have European 220 volt / 50Hz machines but in limited quantities
We ship worldwide, contact us for pricing.